Saturday 18 May 2013

Summer

I don't know about your part of the country/world, but here in central Scotland, it's been pretty bleak.  I think we've had more rain in the last month than we had during the whole of Autumn and Winter combined last year......Well, I've decided enough is enough!  I want a summer!  So I've started one!


Amen! (Well, aside from the lighter hair and darker skin, lol)

 
Source: mobile-cuisine.com via Michelle on Pinterest
Speaking of drinks, Sangria! :D



And what is summer without ice cream?



And strawberries!




Barbeques are total summer food!



Gota protect those eyes from that big ball of fire in the sky!



Source: ameblo.jp via Michelle on Pinterest
And there'll be plenty of sandal and strappy shoe action, so gota paint those toe nails!
Rapeseed, the smell of summer :)



Source: etsy.com via Michelle on Pinterest
 Evening walks barefoot on the grass :)



Then home to chill out in the garden :)

No comments:

Post a Comment