Sunday 12 July 2015

The Animal In You Swap

Another swap done! This one was organised by @terireymann on Instagram. (You might be seeing her name again, I've joined 3 of her swaps this year!).

The idea of this swap was to make 3 homemade items based on your partner's favourite animals. My partner chose a horse:


My partner had posted a few photos on her inspiration mosaic of pouches. So I thought this would be a great gift.

The second animal she chose was a dog:


This pattern is from Mollie Johanson's book, Stitch Love. He's an adorable Darling Dashschund Wrist Rest. 

And lastly, my partner's third animal, a fish!



I didn't get a photo of this after I finished it and posted it, d'oh! But let's face it, something had to involve hexies! 

I've also just finished another swap, due to be sent by Wednesday. My first attempt at a one hour basket:


Again, hosted by @terireymann, I thought I'd join in this one as it was only supposed to take an hour. Now that I've managed to make one, I'm sure the next one won't take me 3 hours! lol. Also, fusible fleece! Why have I never used you before??! My new favourite sewing companion!

1 comment:

  1. I totally know the feeling! It feels good to send out those swaps eh? I have to get my animal pack out ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete