Monday 4 March 2013

Monday Makes

I've been a bit quiet on the blogging front this past week.  Remember the sheep from last Monday's makes?  Well.....I finished them :D

 

Here we have the Newcastle roster of the Parma Violents in pompom sheep form!!  I've decided I'm going to recreate them for the team so we all have our very own personal sheep for the bout on the 30th of March xD.  I've even started making some for the other Fiercies :)


It was also Mario week last week!  Wild Olive asked her followers to make something for this week.  Here's my contribution:

(Original pattern found by Guiox on deviant art)

He was even mentioned in Wild Olive's blog in her Your Mario Makes post :D

Inspired by this week, I've started work on a Mario bookmark:

(Original pattern found at Erica's Hook and Yarn blog)

I made great use of the "Oodles and Doodles" section of the organiser my mum bought me at christmas!

 

Aside from all the sheep and Mario crafting, I also managed to make a chicken lasagne at the weekend for me and my mum.  Already ticked off one of my monthly's only a few days in to a new month ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment