Saturday 6 April 2013

Bookends

Since moving back in with my parents, I've read a lot of books.  Quite a lot actually.  In fact, I think they might be starting to breed....  I've always kept them on top of an old desk my brother left behind, however, they're starting to take over and every time I move near them, they start to topple.  I've decided I want to get a couple of bookends to solve this problem.  So I went searching.


Source: etsy.com via Michelle on Pinterest
Keeping in line with the sea them for my room.



Gorgeous Sea Horses



Love these anchors. 

 

Lovely sea turtles.


Cute woodland creatures (this may be where I started to get distracted and go off theme...)

Reminds me of The Hungry Caterpillar.


These are too cute.

Source: amazon.com via Michelle on Pinterest
Book bookends. Why not? 

Appealing to my geek side!

Definitely appealing to my geek side! If I had enough money, the sea theme might be completely out the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment