Friday 27 June 2014

Little Moments

Today was the day I have been waiting for since Fat Mum Slim (aka Chantelle) announced that she had designed her own app! Fat Mum Slim is a blog I've been following for a few years since discovering her Photo A Day challenge. So when the app, Little Moments, was finally ready to buy, I had to get it!

Only available for the iPhone or iPad at the moment, you can use this app to edit your photos. Here's a few I've played around with today:



When editing your photo, the first option you have is which size you'd like it - 1:1, 3:4 or 4:3. Once you've cropped your photo, the fun starts! Like Instagram, you have the option to add a filter. Only Little Moments filters are so much more fun! With names like "candy", "popsicle" and "daydream", what's not to love?
You also have the option to add text, in a range of colours and fonts! Can't think of anything inspiring to write? Little Moments comes with it's own sayings for you to chose from. There's also a selection of images (like the heart I've added on my photo of Bailey sleeping) which again you can change the colour of.

Not only does this app come with an editing feature, if you are taking part in the Fat Mum Slim Photo A Day challenge, the app will send you prompts (as long as you have it turned on) to let you know what the day's photo challenge is. You can also have a look at the list for the month and see what photos Chantelle has picked for her fab four for that day. You never know, one day, I might be lucky enough to have one of my photos picked!

No comments:

Post a Comment