Saturday 23 February 2013

Mario Week!

Next week is Mario Week!  This makes my inner geek squee!  One of the blogs I follow, Wild Olive, is encouraging her followers to participate and make something for this week.  But what to make??  There are so many ideas!!


Very cute cookies!
 

Amazing cupcakes!


For the more advanced and confident baker methinks!


Great idea with Easter coming up.

 
Great use of felt, something that I'm thinking about starting to craft with.

 
More felt, but as a cushion. Would look cool on my computer chair :D



Cross stitch! 


And more amazing cross stitch. I wouldn't mind making myself a new bookmark.

 

If this isn't a good enough reason to learn to crochet.....

 

And these earrings are super cute. They may interest the Pixxie wife over on Skates And Stitches.


Source: bitmob.com via Michelle on Pinterest
And no crafty blog of mine would be complete without the perler beading :) 




I have so many ideas to chose from, completely spoiled!  Watch this space to see what I come up with ;) 

1 comment: