Monday 4 February 2013

Monday Makes

I'm starting to get underway with the room transformation (see Bedroom Makeover) and found this great idea for photo frames on Pinterest (I'm not addicted, honest!.....):



With this in mind, I hit Hobbycraft!  

First thing's first, find some ribbon that I could use to tie to the frames.  I've gone for a sea colour theme.




Then I found the smallest frames I could.  I think I might paint these a different colour, or possibly sand them down - they're going on a white wall so they might not stand out too well.




And I found more hearts to hang with the ribbon (with Valentines Day coming up, why not?!  I also love the natural wood effect).


  

And last but not least, the little sea animals I'm going to cross stitch to go into the photo frames :D 


  
I've already started work on the whale.  I'm hoping to get this finished by the end of the week!  Watch this space :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment